Skills: ODP, Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery, Theatre Nurse, Staff Nurse, Warrington, Cheshire, Private Hospital, RGN, medical and nursing, ODP / Theatre RGN
Application Email: email@example.com
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Caroline France-Thomas
Contact Telephone: 0161 804 7555
Contact Url: http://www.eclypserecruitment.co.uk
Days to Advertise: 30
Job Industry: Medical and Nursing
Job Reference: VAC-21277
Salary From: £23000.00
Salary Per: annum
Salary To: £31500.00
£23,500 – £31,500
Eclypse Recruitment is looking to recruit an ODP specifically experienced in Anaesthetics for this reputable hospital in Warrington. Our client offers high levels of medical and surgical treatment covering various specialisms. The hospital is situated close to the Cheshire countryside, but within easy reach of the motorway networks and Manchester, Derbyshire and Staffordshire.
This award winning team is looking to recruit an experienced and committed ODP to join their friendly Operating Theatre Team that has an OUTSTANDING CQC rating.
* You will be required to assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism.
* You will assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
* You will be required to explain the role, responsibility, accountability and scope of practice for the assessment of a group of patients requiring perioperative care.
* You will work across anesthetics in a range of specialisms.
– ODP qualified with HCPC registration
– Anaesthetic experience
Salary DOE up to £31,500
Hours – Short or Long days FULL TIME
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please submit your CV